NO PURCHASE OR ONLINE SUBSCRIPTION NECESSARY.
See Official Rules
below for details.
Super Bowl Savings Spectacular Sponsors:
2016 SmartSource Savings Spectacular Super Bowl LI Sweepstakes
SPONSOR: News America Marketing FSI L.L.C., 1185 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036
- 1. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE OR ONLINE SUBSCRIPTION NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Two ways to enter: 1) Go to www.smartsource.com and complete and submit the presented Official Online Entry Form as directed between 12:01 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on 1/17/16 and 11:59:59 PM ET on 3/14/16; or 2) Hand print your name, address and daytime telephone number including area code on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail your entry in an envelope with First Class Postage to: SmartSource Savings Spectacular Super Bowl LI Sweepstakes, Dept. 10667, P.O. Box 5016, Stacy, MN 55078-5016. All mailed entries must be postmarked by 3/14/16 and received by 3/21/16. Each entry must be submitted separately whether electronically or by regular U.S. Mail. Limit one entry per person or email address per day, regardless of the method of entry. For purposes of these Official Rules, a day begins at 12:01 AM ET. Limit one person per e-mail address. Contestants entering through the Internet must provide a valid e-mail address. With respect to online entries, News America Marketing FSI, L.L.C. ("Sponsor") is not responsible for computer system, phone line, technical, hardware, software or program failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Use of automated devices are not valid for entry. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, unintelligible or late entries or entries which otherwise do not comply with these Official Rules will be disqualified. For all U.S. Mail entries, no photocopies or mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, late, delayed, illegible, incomplete, mutilated, postage due, or misdirected entries. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel, modify or suspend the online portion of this Sweepstakes (or the entire Sweepstakes) should any computer virus, bugs or other technical difficulty or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes, at which time, Sponsor will select winner by conducting a random drawing from among all eligible entries received at the time of the Sweepstakes termination. Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and where prohibited. Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 AM ET on 1/17/16 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on 3/14/16.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, age 18 or older who have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction within which they reside on the date of entry. Employees, officers, directors and agents of News America Marketing FSI L.L.C., Centra Marketing & Communications, LLC, and the NFL Entities (as defined below) and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, sales representatives, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and the immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, siblings and their spouses) or household members of each are not eligible to enter this Sweepstakes or win a prize. Online entrants must have Internet access as of 1/16/16. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the winner if the selected winning entry is an Internet-related entry, the winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the e-mail account associated with the provided e-mail address is opened, at the time of registration.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: On or about 4/4/16, one (1) winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received from all methods combined. Random drawing will be conducted by Centra Marketing & Communications, LLC, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding. Selected winner will be notified by email or U.S. Mail on or about 4/11/16. If the prize notification is returned as undeliverable or the prize cannot be awarded to the selected winner for any reason, the prize may be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries received.
- ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: One (1) trip for Winner and one (1) Guest to Super Bowl LI in 2017. The prize consists of round trip economy class air transportation for two (2) persons from the major commercial airport with regularly scheduled flights nearest winner's permanent residence at the time of entry to Houston, TX; four consecutive nights' hotel accommodations at a hotel designated by Sponsor (standard double occupancy room and room tax only); two (2) tickets to Super Bowl LI in Houston, Texas in 2017; and one (1) intermediate size car rental for five (5) days. The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize up to: $4,950. Actual value of Grand Prize will vary depending upon Grand Prize Winner's permanent residence and airline and hotel rate fluctuations. Grand Prize Winner will be solely responsible for any and all meals, beverages, ground transfers between winner's residence and airport of departure, gratuities, travel upgrades, personal incidentals, in-room charges (e.g. laundry services and telephone), baggage fees, amenities, personal liability car insurance, car rental collision and damage fees, security fees, taxes, or other expenses or incidentals not specified herein. Grand Prize Winner or Guest must be a valid licensed driver, 25 years of age or older and must show a valid driver's license at the time of car rental registration in order to use car rental vehicle. Grand Prize Winner will be required to provide a valid credit card at the time of hotel registration and will be solely responsible for any and all incidentals charged to his/her hotel room upon hotel check-out. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must travel on the same itinerary and are solely responsible for obtaining necessary travel documents prior to departure. Hotel accommodations consist of standard double occupancy room and room tax only. Guest must be 18 years of age or older at time of trip. Travel is subject to availability. Grand Prize Winner and his/her companion will be responsible for obtaining valid U.S. government identification and/or other required travel documents (as applicable) prior to travel and the associated costs for these and other requirements. The Grand Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received. Grand Prize is non-transferable; no substitutions or cash redemptions except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability, in which case a prize of equal or greater retail value will be awarded. Grand Prize Winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law) and Winner's Guest must execute and return a Liability and Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law) within 14 days of notification attempt or the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. In the event the Grand Prize Winner's Guest is 18 years of age but is considered a minor in the jurisdiction in which he/she resides, such Guest's parent or legal guardian must sign and return all required documentation and the Guest must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. No additional travel expenses or any other aspects of the Grand Prize will be awarded should Guest's parent or legal guardian be required to accompany Guest. Grand Prize winner will be required to supply Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax purposes. In the event, for whatever reason, the Super Bowl LI is cancelled or postponed, only the travel portion of the Prize will be awarded to the Grand Prize Winner and there will be no substitution or compensation for the game tickets. In the event the Grand Prize Winner resides within 150 miles from Houston, Texas, ground transportation between Winner's residence and the hotel and between the hotel and the Super Bowl LI stadium in Houston, Texas will be provided in lieu of the round trip economy class air transportation and the difference in monetary value between the round trip ground transportation and round trip economy class air transportation will not be provided to the Grand Prize Winner. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage. If either Grand Prize Winner or Guest becomes disabled or cannot otherwise fully enjoy the Sweepstakes prize package due to illness, Sponsor shall have the option at its sole discretion of: (1) being relieved of liability for fulfillment of the prize award; or (2) extending the period during which such prize may be awarded for a period determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Grand Prize Winner or Guest must prove such disability by a doctor's certificate, which certificate shall be endorsed by another physician agreeable to Sponsor and Grand Prize Winner at Grand Prize Winner's expense. Airline tickets are subject to terms and conditions stated on such tickets and various additional material restrictions may apply. Sponsor is not responsible for any fees or additional charges resulting from Prize Winner or his/her Guest's change(s) to itinerary or accommodations. Grand Prize Trip does not include travel insurance; any and all travel, life, accident, property or other insurance relating to the Grand Prize and its use will be the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guest. Grand Prize Trip is subject to any and all restrictions instituted by the FAA, the Department of Defense and/or the Department of Homeland Security as required.
- GENERAL: Sponsor and its agencies, and affiliates and the NFL Entities (as defined below) and each of their respective employees, officers, directors and agents are not responsible or liable for damages, losses, or injury of any kind resulting from or in connection with acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize, or participation in the Sweepstakes or any prize related activities. By participating, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and the judges' decisions. By accepting a prize, Grand Prize Winner consents to the use of his/her name/likeness, and biographical information for publicity purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Grand Prize Winner will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on his/her prize. Grand Prize Winner agrees that Sponsor and the NFL Entities (as defined below) have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.
- NAME OF WINNER:For the name of the Grand Prize Winner, available after April 30, 2016, send a written request with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: SmartSource Savings Spectacular Super Bowl LI Sweepstakes Winner, Dept. 10667W, P.O. Box 5016, Stacy, MN 55078-5016 by September 30, 2016.
- OFFICIAL RULES: Sweepstakes subject to complete Official Rules. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, send a written request with a stamped, self-addressed envelope (Vermont residents may omit return postage) to: SmartSource Savings Spectacular Super Bowl LI Sweepstakes Official Rules, Dept. 10667R, P.O. Box 5016, Stacy, MN 55078-5016 by September 30, 2016.
© 2016 News America Marketing FSI L.L.C. All rights reserved.