No purchase or online subscription necessary. See Official Rules
below for details.
Game Day MVP Sponsors:
Be sure to click on our Sponsor’s logos below to learn more about each product. Don’t forget to check out the fantastic savings on these products and other great brands in your Sunday paper on September 20.
Game Day MVP SWEEPSTAKES
SPONSOR: News America Marketing FSI L.L.C., 1185 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036
- 1. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE, INTERNET ACCESS OR ONLINE SUBSCRIPTION NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. TWO (2) WAYS TO ENTER: A) VIA THE INTERNET: Go to www.smartsource.com and complete and submit the presented Official Online Entry Form as directed between 12:01 AM Eastern Daylight Savings Time (“EDT”) on 9/20/15 and 11:59:59 PM Eastern Standard Time on 11/16/15 (hereinafter, “Internet Entry”); OR B) VIA U.S. MAIL: Hand print your name, address, daytime telephone number including area code and your birth date on a 3” x 5” piece of paper and mail your entry in an envelope with sufficient First Class Postage to: SmartSource Game Day MVP Savings Sweepstakes, Dept. 10486S, P.O. Box 5015, Stacy, MN 55078-5015 (hereinafter, “U.S. Mail Entry”). All mailed entries must be postmarked by 11/16/15 and received by 11/23/15. Each Entry must be submitted separately whether electronically, by regular U.S. Mail or the Internet. Limit one (1) Entry per person or email address per day regardless of Entry method. For purposes of these Official Rules, a day begins at 12:01 AM EDT/EST. Contestants entering through the Internet Entry method must provide a valid e-mail address. With respect to Internet Entries, Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, technical, hardware, software or program failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Use of automated devices are not valid for entry. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in this Sweepstakes. Incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, unintelligible or late Entries or Entries which otherwise do not comply with these Official Rules will be disqualified. For all U.S. Mail Entries, no photocopies or mechanically reproduced Entries permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, late, delayed, illegible, incomplete, mutilated, postage due, or misdirected Entries. All Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel, modify or suspend the Internet portion of this Sweepstakes (or the entire Sweepstakes) should any computer virus, bugs or other technical difficulty or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes, at which time, Sponsor will select winners by conducting a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received at the time of the Sweepstakes termination. Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void in Alaska and Hawaii, outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and where prohibited. Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 AM EDT on 9/20/15 and ends at 11:59:59 PM EST on 11/16/15.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older on the date of entry. Employees, officers, directors and agents of News America Marketing FSI L.L.C., and Centra Marketing & Communications, LLC, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, sales representatives, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and the immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, siblings and their spouses) or household members of each are not eligible to enter this Sweepstakes or win a prize. Internet entrants must have Internet access as of 9/19/15.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: On or about 11/30/15, one (1) potential Grand Prize Winner and three (3) potential First Prize Winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received from all methods combined. Random drawing will be conducted by Centra Marketing & Communications, LLC, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding. Selected entrants will be notified by email or U.S. Mail on or about 12/8/15. If a prize notification is returned as undeliverable or the prize cannot be awarded to a selected winner for any reason, that prize may be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible Entries received.
- PRIZES AND THEIR APPROXIMATE RETAIL (“ARV”) VALUES: One (1) Grand Prize: One (1) winner will receive one (1) Sharp® AQUOS 80” Class LED 1080p Smart HDTV. ARV of Grand Prize: $3,490; and Three (3) First Prizes: Three (3) winners will each receive one (1) Sharp® 50” Class LED 1080p HDTV. ARV of each First Prize: $479. Total ARV of all prizes: $4,927. Grand Prize will be required to supply Sponsor with his/her Social Security Number for tax purposes. Each prize winner will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on his/her prize. Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received. Prizes are nontransferable; no substitutions or cash redemptions except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability, in which case a prize of equal or greater retail value will be awarded. Any difference between the approximate retail value of a prize stated herein and the actual value of a prize will not be awarded. The approximate retail value of the prizes set forth above represent Sponsor’s good faith determination of the retail value thereof, and the actual fair market value, as ultimately determined by Sponsor, are final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed.
- GENERAL: Sponsor and its agencies, and affiliates and each of their respective employees, officers, directors and agents are not responsible or liable for damages, losses, or injury of any kind resulting from or in connection with the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, or participation in the Sweepstakes or any prize related activities. By participating, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and the judges’ decisions. By accepting a Prize, each Prize Winner consents to the use of his/her name/likeness, photograph, and biographical information for publicity purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. By accepting a Prize, each Prize Winner will be required to submit to Sponsor at least one (1) digital photograph featuring himself/herself and the prize won within fifteen (15) days or receipt of prize. Each Prize Winner agrees that Sponsor has neither made nor is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness. Any claim related to this Sweepstakes must be resolved in the United States.
- WINNERS LIST: To obtain a Winners List, available after January 4, 2016, send a written request with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: SmartSource Game Day MVP Sweepstakes Winners, Dept. 10486W, P.O. Box 5015, Stacy, MN 55078-5015 by May 31, 2016.
- OFFICIAL RULES: For a copy of these complete Official Rules, send a written request and a stamped, self-addressed envelope (Vermont residents may omit return postage.) to: SmartSource Game Day MVP Sweepstakes Rules, Dept. 110486R, P.O. Box 5015, Stacy, MN 55078-5015 by May 31, 2016.
© 2015 News America Marketing FSI L.L.C. All rights reserved.